The Nigerian Navy has published the list of successful applicants for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission DSSC course 22 of 2013.
All short-listed candidates are to attend the Aptitude Test on Saturday 20 July, 2013 at 8:00 am at their chosen test centres.
How To Check List of Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are to click their selected Aptitude Test centre listed below in order to check if they have been short-listed:
- Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks
- Enugu – Command Secondary School, Abakpa Barracks
- Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo
- Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri
- Kaduna – Command Secondary School, Kaduna
Candidates are to come to the Aptitude Test Centres with photocopies of the following documents:
- Duly completed Attestation of LGA form printed on-line as part of Application form
- Parent Consent form printed on-line as part of Application form
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Relevant Degree Certificate
- Birth/Age Declaration Certificate
- Membership Certificate of professional body (if any).
Documents are to be arranged serially and tagged in a file jacket bearing Candidates Name, Application Number and State of Origin.
Note: If your name is not listed it means your application was not successful. Only successful candidates are expected at the Test Centres. Loitering is prohibited.